Header

However you spend your free time, make sure it's even more thyme well-spent!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Plum Island Vacation 2014

Brian and I didn't take a traditional week's vacation this summer, but were fortunate to spend several long weekends on Plum Island.

Hope you enjoy a look into our favorite place in the world!

I swear the boys know where we are as soon as we cross the little bridge onto PI.

Sunset...
...sunrise.




My favorite of the summer.



Pat took this on the way home...sleepy kids are happy kids!

I took this photo totally by accident: the camera was sitting on the table, I meant to turn it off and hit the shutter instead. The glass says "The Beach is Calling" and I love how you can see the flags. Nice end to Labor Day weekend...

One of my favorite things about PI is the amazing sun sets. We spent Columbus Day on island and had a front row seat.

After a rainy Saturday, Sunday was gorgeous.

Starting to set.

Going...

...going...

...gone.









No comments:

Post a Comment